PR & Communications Intern Wanted7 min read
Are you an up-and-coming marketer? Do you have creative ideas and are ready to take the next step in your learning? Do you want to lead various projects from the ground up – from strategy to planning to implementation – all while learning about brand strategy and brand design at the same time? If so, this brand-obsessed entrepreneur is looking for you!
This full-time (5 days per week) internship is designed for a college student or recent graduate looking for fast-paced, real-world experience in marketing and communications with an extra special interest in branding. You should be a self-starter, ready to jump right in with both feet, a team player, and open to learn and reflect. The internship starts immediately and is based in Amsterdam.
WHO WE ARE
iGina is an Amsterdam-based brand agency helping to create and reinvent brands. Using our strategy first, design second methodology, we craft relatable brands that take businesses to the next level. Clients can receive the complete end-to-end brand development process or bite-size pieces and DIY the rest. Clients range from solo entrepreneurs to management teams of international brands. We are proud to have worked in more than 18 industries.
iGina is spearheaded by Gina Dunn, a Marketing & Brand Strategist. She brings extra insight, creativity, structure, and fresh perspective needed to help businesses transform.
Things are moving fast to ramp up 2019– you can be a big part of driving iGina to reach new audacious goals!
- Lots of room for initiative and independence
- 4-6 month internship; 4-5 days per week (24 hours) at the office in Amsterdam, 1-day work from home is possible
- Travel cost & expenses compensation
- Pleasant working environment with some nice extras: lunch, coffee, tea, and drinks
- That you are outgoing, communicative, creative, and efficient
- You’re ready to take the plunge into a fast-moving, quick learning environment.
- You have basic computer skills, familiar with Google Docs and Drive
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint
- Experience with LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Twitter and other social media is a plus
- Ability to speak and write fluent or native English, Dutch is not required.
- You can commute to Amsterdam 4-5 days per week
- You have your own laptop computer
- BONUS: Familiar with WordPress; experience with Photoshop and InDesign, Canva online is helpful
- Preparation and implementation of 2019 campaigns and new marketing activities
- Launch and drive a brand new podcast!
- SEO and Keyword analysis
- List building activities and tactic research
- Learn and assist with marketing communication projects in various industries including social media, blogs, campaigns, website development, and more.
- Blog & content research
- Shadow & help at client strategy workshops and brainstorm sessions
- You’ll be doing real work with real clients, too
- Pinterest strategy & implementation
For more information on iGina Marketing, have a look at www.igina.net.
For more information on this role or to apply, please send your CV to Gina at [email protected]
WHO AM I?
I am a brand strategist and my mission is to help business owners all over the world to break through their business barriers and realize their brand potential, sometimes for the very first time.
Did you know that brand-led businesses outperform their competition by 83%? Get started by mapping out your very own brand strategy yourself with our Brand Canvas - get it here.