Hi, my name is Gina Dunn, and I’m Director & Brand Strategist of iGina Marketing. I’m totally and completely brand-obsessed and so ready to help you bring your brand to life.
My journey toward becoming a business owner was a long time coming. I started this company shortly after the birth of my son, I was 36. I had already been working in marketing since I graduated high school.
It’s four years later now and I’ve worked with dozens of brands in 19 different industries. Not to mention the companies and industries from my 15-year marketing career.
My philosophy is simple: Strategy First. Design Second.
Listen, I get it. I have been there. Businesses are hard work. I’ve worked with startups much of my career and boy am I driven because of it. It’s in my nature to work hard. Limitless energy is in my genes. I channel all of this and more into each and every brand I work on. I LOVE WHAT I DO.
Over my career, I’ve developed a sixth sense for defining, tuning, tweaking, and polishing brands.
- get more clients
- sell more products
- get more traffic
- and as a result of all this, make more money.
- I am a dual citizen of the USA (my place of birth) and the Netherlands (where I call home now).
- I’ve lived in the Netherlands nearly 1/3 of my life.
- At 36, I became a first-time mom and started my business shortly thereafter.
- My coolest hobby will always be my cars, from audio competitions to car shows all the way to circuit tracks (ask me about my multiple Integra Type R’s I’ve had)
- I’m obsessed with all things coffee, and all things Star Wars.
- I’ve had nearly every type of pet that you can imagine: turtles, snakes, a blue-tongued skink, African cichlids, piranhas, a horse, a goat, mice, and more.
- I’m a hardcore geeky gamer (and retired World of Warcraft blogger & podcaster).
The 5 secret ingredients of an awesome brand story. What are they? and how can they help you set strong business foundations for a successful future? Join us as we take a closer look.
The iGina team is fast becoming an international bunch. Join us this week as week welcome new Team mate Peet. Discover more…
Running a business is amazing, rewarding, and hard…and even more so when you don’t have the right tools to hand. So, to help you along your startup and entrepreneurial journey we have rated and curated an amazing list of the best online, essential resources and tools.