I’m Brand Obsessed
I am self-taught branding alchemist with a powerful and unique blend of business strategy and design.
My passion for branding has powered my own transformation from a Marketing Director into a Business and Brand Expert.
I’m a lifelong learner and constantly teaching myself through digital courses, business books, workshops, and most importantly, through DOING. I taught myself to code. I design by intuition. I market from my heart.
I dedicate my entire being into getting brands right.
Entrepreneur & Business Owner
As a brand-obsessed strategic business partner, my clients trust me for guidance because of my own entrepreneurial journey. I have strategically reshaped my brand into a growing business with a strong purpose.
I practice ‘lean branding’ – I am all about practical solutions and doing the right thing (not a thousand different things).
As an entrepreneur myself, I make sure we never lose sight of the goal – impactful branding and business growth.
Strategy First. Design Second.
I build remarkable brands rooted in strategy
- accelerate your business
- get more (of the best-fit) clients
- sell more products
- get more traffic
- and as a result of all this, make more money.
fun facts about me
From fast cars to hardcore gaming, find out more about me
- I am a dual citizen of the USA (my place of birth) and the Netherlands (where I call home now).
- At 36, I became a first-time mom and started my business
- My coolest hobby will always be my cars, from audio competitions to car shows all the way to circuit tracks (ask me about my multiple Integra Type R’s I’ve had)
- I’m obsessed with all things coffee, and all things Star Wars.
- I’ve had nearly every type of pet that you can imagine: dogs, cats, turtles, snakes, a blue-tongued skink, African cichlids, piranhas, a horse, a goat, mice, and more.
- I’m a hardcore geeky gamer (and retired World of Warcraft blogger & podcaster).
MEET THE TEAM
The talent behind iGina’s remarkable brands
Gina M. Dunn
Founder and Brand Strategist
Gina is a brand-obsessed entrepreneur born in the US, who now calls the Netherlands her home. In 2014, she started iGina Marketing, an Amsterdam-based strategic brand studio specializing in (re)inventing remarkable brands using a blend of strategy, design, and experience.
Stephanie Ernst comes all the way from Queensland, Australia. She’s a former banker/insurance guru turned marketing operations master. She blesses the team with lots of tasty home cooking treats, alongside lots of fun, optimism and a whole lot of determination!.
Brand Content Specialist
Agatha is originally from
Roychele is from the Philippines, and is the iGina pocket rocket! She’s a marketing student, studying in Utrecht and has made herself invaluable to our team with her amazing flexibility and enthusiasm for learning.
Matyas is our newest intern. He’s from Hungary, and is studying Industrial Design Engineering. He has an amazing eye for detail, and a way with colour that is just incredible. He also adds some male energy to our team and has a wicked sense of humor.
Head of Happiness
Who is this pretty little guy? This is Chewie! Besides giving us lots of woofs, eating his woofy snacks and always being ready for a belly rub, Chewie is a Head of Happiness at iGina. He’s always ready to lift your spirit high if you’re feeling low.
Ready to Transform Your Brand?
Let's make brand magic