Hi, my name is Gina Dunn, and I’m Director & Brand Strategist of iGina Marketing. I’m totally and completely brand-obsessed and so ready to help you bring your brand to life.
My journey toward becoming a business owner was a long time coming. I started this company shortly after the birth of my son, I was 36. I had already been working in marketing since I graduated high school.
It’s four years later now and I’ve worked with dozens of brands in 19 different industries. Not to mention the companies and industries from my 15-year marketing career.
My philosophy is simple: Strategy First. Design Second.
Listen, I get it. I have been there. Businesses are hard work. I’ve worked with startups much of my career and boy am I driven because of it. It’s in my nature to work hard. Limitless energy is in my genes. I channel all of this and more into each and every brand I work on. I LOVE WHAT I DO.
Over my career, I’ve developed a sixth sense for defining, tuning, tweaking, and polishing brands.
- get more clients
- sell more products
- get more traffic
- and as a result of all this, make more money.
- I am a dual citizen of the USA (my place of birth) and the Netherlands (where I call home now).
- I’ve lived in the Netherlands nearly 1/3 of my life.
- At 36, I became a first-time mom and started my business shortly thereafter.
- My coolest hobby will always be my cars, from audio competitions to car shows all the way to circuit tracks (ask me about my multiple Integra Type R’s I’ve had)
- I’m obsessed with all things coffee, and all things Star Wars.
- I’ve had nearly every type of pet that you can imagine: turtles, snakes, a blue-tongued skink, African cichlids, piranhas, a horse, a goat, mice, and more.
- I’m a hardcore geeky gamer (and retired World of Warcraft blogger & podcaster).
It’s roundup time! 9 essential branding statistics that every business should know, complete with a handy infographic and some must-read reports.
A brief history of branding, we take a look back and the origins and beginnings and how branding has evolved over the years.
This week we round up our top 5 B2B (business to business) marketing strategies. Here at iGina we only invest in marketing strategies that are proven to provide business growth - its part of our lean approach to branding. So take a look at our Top 5 B2B marketing...